Memberships are closed for this CSA. We reached maximum members!
Your confidence in us has us excited and we’re considering a year ’round CSA.
Thank you all!
What happens in October when the local farmers markets close?
Settle for picked-weeks-ago store produce?
Secure a Membership in our 16 Week Winter CSA.
Jackie’s …Natually, Willow Wood Farm and Norally Acres have teamed up to bring you a 16 week winter CSA (“Community Supported Agriculture”) beginning the third Tuesday in November and running through the last Tuesday in February, 2017. View a calendar here. Your pickup is in Burnsville. We are accepting 20 members now through September 10, 2016. As of today, there are only 5 memberships remaining.
Your WEEKLY FRESH FOOD BOX will contain a selection of some of the following:
- Naturally grown fresh Microgreens
- Naturally grown cabbages
- Naturally grown kales, lettuces & other winter greens
- Naturally grown sweet potatoes & Irish potatoes
- Naturally grown winter squash & other winter vegetables
- Free range eggs (non-GMO & non-soy feed)
- And perhaps an occasional treat like honey or baked goods
The cost? Under $30 per week – and delivered to the Burnsville Health and Nutrition store in Burnsville for pickup each week. For details, please read the Membership Agreement or “Shareholder Contract” here.
At additional cost we can add a variety of meats and mushrooms to your Basic Box:
- Chicken and rabbit meat is available. Choose chicken only, rabbit only, or alternate weekly between chicken and rabbit.
- Pork. Enjoy a rotation of sausage, ribs, pork chops and Boston butt roasts.
- Organic mushrooms. King’s Trumpet, Pink Oyster, Lion’s Mane and Phoenix Oyster.
To sign up,
- Stop by the Jackie’s …Naturally booth at the Yancey County Farmer’s Market in Burnsville on Saturdays from 8:30–12:30, the Avery County farmers market in Banner Elk on Thursdays, from 4:30–7pm, or call Jackie at 252-675-9989, or
- Download and complete the Membership Agreement PDF and mail it to Jackie Wall, P.O. Box 133, Bakersville, NC 28705 along with a check for your deposit of $239.00. If you’ve selected some add-ons from our options, include that amount in your check. Use this “what-if” worksheet to calculate what your cost will be: